- I authorize Vinadore Studio (VS) to charge my credit/debit card for this one-time payment of my purchase as indicated above. In the event Vinadore Studio is unable to secure funds from my credit/debit card for this transaction for any reason, including but not limited to, insufficient funds in my credit/debit card account or insufficient or inaccurate information provided by me when I submit my electronic payment, further collection action may be undertaken by Vinadore Studio including application of fees to the extent permitted by law.
- By reserving a session at "Vinadore Studio", you warrant that you are at least 21 years old to attend our venue and to reserve.
- All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by "Vinadore Studio" as responsible for the personal information.
- Events outside Vinadore Studio's control shall be considered force majeure.
- The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your reservation.
- Costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase.
- Card information is transmitted over secure SSL encryption and is not stored.
- Please note that local charges may occur.
- Vinadore Studio reserves the right to amend any information without prior notice.
- By reserving any of our sessions, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
Terms & Conditions
This page contains the terms & conditions. Please read these terms & conditions carefully before making any reservation from us. You should understand that by reserving any of our sessions, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
By reserving a session at "Vinadore Studio", you warrant that you are at least 21 years old and accept these terms & conditions which shall apply to all reserves made or to be made at "Vinadore Studios" for the sale and supply of any products. None of these terms & conditions affect your statutory rights. No other terms or changes to the terms & conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing signed by us.
All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by "Vinadore Studio" as responsible for the personal information. The personal information you provide will be used to ensure deliveries to you, the credit assessment, to provide offers and information on our Newsletters to you. The information you provide is only available to "Vinadore Studio" and will not be shared with other third parties. You have the right to inspect the information held about you. You always have the right to request "Vinadore Studio" to delete or correct the information held about you. By accepting the "Vinadore Studios" Conditions, you agree to the above.
Events outside "Vinadore Studio's control, which is not reasonably foreseeable, shall be considered force majeure, meaning that "Vinadore Studio" is released from "Vinadore Studio's obligations to fulfill contractual agreements. Example of such events are government action or omission, new or amended legislation, conflict, embargo, fire or flood, sabotage, accident, war, natural disasters, strikes or lack of delivery from suppliers. The force majeure also includes government decisions that affect the market negatively and products, for example, restrictions, warnings, ban, etc.
I authorize Vinadore Studio (VS) to charge my credit/debit card for this one-time payment of my purchase as indicated above. In the event Vinadore Studio is unable to secure funds from my credit/debit card for this transaction for any reason, including but not limited to, insufficient funds in my credit/debit card account or insufficient or inaccurate information provided by me when I submit my electronic payment, further collection action may be undertaken by VS including application of fees to the extent permitted by law.
All products and services remain "Vinadore Studio's property until full payment is made. The price applicable is that set at the date on which you reserve the session. Costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase.
All transfers conducted through "Vinadore Studio" are handled and transacted through third party dedicated gateways to guarantee your protection. Card information is not stored and all card information is handled over SSL encryption. Please read the terms & conditions for the payment gateway chosen for the transaction as they are responsible for the transactions made.
"Things" do happen! If you need to cancel your reservation, we ask that you give us as much notice as possible. We will gladly reschedule for a ONE-TIME voucher for your re-scheduled event with a $5 fee per person. Any cancellations that occur less then 24 hours, including No-Shows will not be refunded or credited (NO EXCEPTION). Missing class and calling after the event for a refund or reschedule will also result in a non-refund.
Please note that local charges (sales tax, mailing service, third party gateway fee, transaction fee) may occur, depending on your financial institute and local taxes. These charges are at the customers own expense.
The first type of cookie commonly used is "Session Cookies". During the time you visit the website, our web server assigns your browser a unique identifier string so as not to confuse you with other visitors. A "Session Cookie" is never stored permanently on your computer and disappears when you close your browser. To use without troubles you need to have cookies enabled.
The second type of cookie saves a file permanently on your computer. This type of cookie is used to track how visitors move around on the website. This is only used to offer visitors better services and support. The text files can be deleted. On "Vinadore Studio" we use this type of cookie to keep track of your reserve cart and to keep statistics of our visitors. The information stored on your computer is only a unique number, without any connection to personal information.
"Vinadore Studio" reserves the right to amend any information, including but not limited to prices, technical specifications, terms of purchase and event offerings without prior notice. At the event of when all seat is sold out or not meet our minimum attendees requirement, "Vinadore Studio" has the right to cancel the event and/or refund any amount paid or reschedule in the best way. "Vinadore Studio" shall also notify the attendee of similar event if available.
Squarepace is not responsible for any content, interactions or transfers made on http://www.VinadoreStudio.com
All enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org